Administrative Assistant & Project Coordinator - BILINGUAL (Part-time, Freelance)
EmployeurAssociation management company in Gatineau
Numéro de l'offre371
Date d'entrée en fonction14 juin 2021
Nombre d'emplois disponibles2+
Lieu de travailGatineau
Description du poste
Administrative Assistant & Project Coordinator - BILINGUAL
Association management company in Gatineau is seeking an Administrative Assistant who is able to perform a variety of administrative tasks for the non-profit associations we support. This is either a part time role OR a Freelance (independent contactor), Part-time role. Depending on your interest and a fit with our team, we are open to discussing an arrangement that works for you!
Work can be done from home, but you must live in the Ottawa, Gatineau region. 15 hours per week (50-60 hours/month). Flexible schedule but must be during normal business hours.
- Maintain contact and distribution lists, database management and design, including processing mailing list preparation, donations and tax receipts.
- Undertake routine administrative tasks.
- Sort and distribute mail as directed.
- Update contact lists on the company database and those of our clients.
- Administrative coverage during staff vacations or vacations
- Provide administrative support to ensure the efficient operation of the organization
- Organize and schedule meetings or appointments
- Perform administrative tasks such as filing, typing, copying, scanning, etc.
- Maintain inventory of supplies
- Perform electronic filing
- Take minutes of meetings
- Liaise with the Executive Director and Administrative Manager to work within the team providing support as needed.
- Act as a liaison for the Executive Director
- Support the planning of all meetings, taking minutes and following up on action items.
- Manage data entry (platform training will be provided), report management, spreadsheets, record keeping.
- Produce reports and presentations as needed.
- Create content for various channels including industry publications, social media (Facebook, LinkedIn), blogs, website, etc.
- Prepare, double check and import data into the sales and marketing system. Graphic design experience is a plus.
- Bilingual in French and English (understood, written and spoken)
- Only applicants from the Ottawa-Gatineau region will be considered.
- Professional, reliable, organized
- Computer proficiency
- Understanding of Non-profit sector (asset)
- Graphic design skills (asset)